Thursday, June 4, 2009

My sister Chrissy and my little niece Lexy

Lexy loves reading. The only children's book I have is The Giving Tree. She loved it and we read it over and over again. When ever we got to the part in the book that shows the little boy hugging the tree Lexy would hug the book. She is just too cute!







Lexy is a little dare devil and loved the ocean. She had no fear and scared us a couple of times when the waves over took her.


enjoying a cup of coffee!


I feel so blessed to have my sister Chrissy and her daughter Alexys visit me for a whole week. My sister spent a couple of days with her college friends while they were here and I got to take care of Lexy all by myself for 3 1/2 days. I loved every minute of having them. They left yesterday. It was a little sad for me cleaning up the cute little hand prints all over the mirror in the bed room and picking up the toys scattered around the house. I loved being an Auntie and loved hearing Lexy call me Auntie all the time. Definitely priceless. It was nice to visit with my sister too. I feel so blessed to have her as a friend, it was hard to have them leave yesterday.

So now with the marathon done and Chrissy and Lexy gone I will have so much time but i guess i will need to just catch up on all the things i have put off. So still I am busy or as a good friend called it active.

6 comments:

Andrea Downs said...

How fun to have Chrissy and Lexy visit. Next time go to the library before hand and get some books, lol reading the same one over and over gets old. Making memories how precious!

Christy Merry said...

I love those pics of Chrissy & Alexys.......so great to have those pics, especially when they grow so fast!

Gman and Julz said...

great pics, and it was great to see your sis' and niece! what fun! I'm glad we all got to share in Yogurtland!

Theresa said...

This is so sweet! Great pictures too. We enjoyed having you guys here Monday.

K-Dawg said...

Awwww....so photogenic! :) I'm glad I got to meet Lexy in person too!

Sara and Brian said...

Love the pictures, Shalom! I can definitely tell you guys had a blast. :)