Thursday, May 22, 2008

And it all starts

To day was an amazing day. I was in staff meetings all day but it was so exciting to hear the hearts of the other staff and to catch a vision for this summer. It did not feel like we were in meetings the whole day. Well we did take a break from the meetings in the afternoon and did a little rope course. It was a lot of fun and brings something great out in people. You really get to know people in a different way. I feel very connected with people here and I feel like I have a lot in common with a lot of the other staff, to be a part of helping students grow in there relationship with God and life changing experiences the Lord has for them and rest. In a way it was encouraging to hear others needing the rest too. I felt a little selfish about that but I don't feel alone in it anymore and i feel at peace about wanting that and needing it. The students show up tomorrow! I am so excited for that, not sure what the Lord has planned but one thing i know it is going to be better then i could ever imagine. http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/663951.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19332EFD823EFD41CFD120591621FC43DFF284831B75F48EF45

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Shalom, this is a great 1st blog post. i am praying for you as you meet the students. miss you lots!!!
Lauren

Gman and Julz said...

THis is great shalom! I'm praying for you - keep making time to rest!