Monday, May 26, 2008

Day Off



The first picture is the first day I was here and the second picture is today.


Today is my day off. I know crazy I get to be in this beautiful place and have a day off too! I planned to spend some time hiking but well it has been just so much more inviting to stay inside by the fire. So that has been where I have been most of the day. It still has been very nice. Kind of feels like winter. The first day I was up here shorts and a t-shirt where great but now I am all about warmth and layers.

2 comments:

Christy Merry said...

wow, it's beautiful there when it's clear! days off must really feel like days off when you get to hike & all... :)

Dustin James said...

Hey Shalom! This is beautiful. I hope that you are well in CO. I am helping Heather S. move to your place on Saturday. That should be exciting. For me it's nothing but support raising. So please keep me in your prayers!