Monday, March 2, 2009

Danyelle


Auntie Chrissy

Beth (new mommy) and her little angel Danyelle

look at that chin or should i say chins

Auntie Shalom

all the cousins

Derick is such a good cousin

Daddy Daniel and his baby girl Danyelle




Last week I went to visit my new niece Danyelle and family in New Mexico. It was so fun to see everyone and just relax with family. No special event or holiday, just hang out with family. I got to hold Danyelle so much! She is six weeks old now and since I was visiting everyone let me hold her as much as I wanted. When you have a big family that loves babies as much as we do, usually everyone is fighting over the baby so it was a nice privilege to have. I also got to spend the day at the zoo with my nieces and nephew and hold Matt, my cousin Rachel’s baby all day. There is something magical about going to the zoo with little kids. Their excitement and wonder at everything is contagious.

2 comments:

K-Dawg said...

Awww, your niece is cute! :)
I know what you mean about kids at the zoo...fun! Although when Josh and I took Zion to the LA zoo a few months back, he was more interested in hitting on girls than checking out all the animals. Haha! ;)

Christy Merry said...

Aw, thank you for sharing your pictures, Shalom!