Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Family is Exploding



So currently I have two beautiful Nieces and two very tough and handsome Nephews. But I am soon going to have many, many more.

My youngest brother Daniel and his wife Beth are expecting a baby girl in January.

My oldest brother Aaron and his wife Sarah are adopting two children from Ethiopian, prayerfully in the spring before the fall of next year.

Two weeks ago I found out that another one of my brothers Lucas and his wife Angela are due in July.

And last week my brother Cisco and his wife Jen called me and said they are due in June.

I also heard my sister Chrissy and her husband Daryl are going to start trying again soon.

Lots and Lots of babies! Crazy!

1 comment:

JP said...

Wow,

Great family and view!

You look so happy too!

-Joe