Saturday, November 8, 2008

Quilt



i wanted a new quilt so i decided to make one. i have never made one before but thought it would be fun. i had some friends that were going to the fabric district downtown one day so i went with them and got the fabric and started on it. i learned a lot and am pretty happy with my first quilt. it is simple but fun. i think i am going to have to do this more and maybe get a little more crazy with the designs. i have some fun ideas just not the time or money to do it yet. but i really enjoyed seeing a project like this come together. I am going to sleep so good tonight!

5 comments:

Christy Merry said...

How fun! I'm impressed!!

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian & Sara said...

I love your creations - you're awesome. I can't wait to see it in person!

Salt & Light said...

I love it! Looks so cozy and warm and bright and cheerful. I also love that cake you made. I've enjoyed catching up on your blog. My computer is working much better. I think the harddrive was the source of a lot of my problems. Love you, Mom

Gman and Julz said...

jus' catchin' up on some reads... Love the quilt - you're so talented!