Sunday, June 22, 2008

Needing God to fill me

This has been a very draining week. I felt like God placed me here but it was a very hard week. A lot, a lot of counseling, late night talks, and tough situations. God is doing so much lives of the students here. Please pray God would reveal the lies they are believing and show them His truth. They would take the time to rest and spend time with God. They would see where He is working and seek His will for their lives. With all the things going on here it is a battle to do those things.
So many other things have happen this week, one student fell 15feet when hiking and was hurt pretty badly but the Lord was so strongly present and he is recovering well. Another student was fired from the Y but God is working in his life. The directors of the LT program here where able to get him into another LT program in South Carolina. Please pray God would take a hold of his life these next few weeks.
Please keep me in prayer that I would not draw in my own strength but Gods strength. That He would give me wisdom when counseling and mentoring. He would speak through me.

No comments: