Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The summer is going so fast!

We had 4 Birthday's in one week in our project group. Grant, Jessica, Stephanie, and Nick
Our group helping out serving a sister church in Fort Collins



Sisters
The verse Annna picked is so good Galatians 6:17 "Let no one cause me trouble, for I bear on my body the marks of Jesus"

The last two weeks have been so busy! I am looking back and I am not sure where the weeks have gone. sorry I have not posted anything in a while. Adding mentoring to my schedule has really taken up a lot of my time. I also went to Denver one day to visit my brother Cisco and sister in law Jen. So life has seemed crazier then normal, but I am having a lot of fun and it has started to warm up which is so nice (makes it more enjoyable to hike and spend time outside). I am ready for the snow to stop, it rained today but it still seemed warm. I went with Annna my sister to go get a tattoo last week too. Jessica came with us and she repierced her eyebrow. I also pierced my nose but no one has really noticed not even my brother he just thought I already had it. Kind of funny really everyone I have talked to has said it just looks so natural they thought I already had it. So I guess that is a good thing. It is very little too.

1 comment:

Christy Merry said...

That's a supercool tatt your sis got! :)