Sunday, June 1, 2008

walk and talk with God





Friday I had a wonderful walk and talk with God. The pictures are from that time. (I am also practicing with the settings on my camera.) I think getting out in nature alone is what I am loving about being up here. In LA I can not just walk out my door and do that. LA the sights, sounds, and smells are very different. Funny there has was a helicopter around here and the break in the peace it made was drastic. Yet in LA that is just one of the many sounds you hear all the time. Yet I love LA and will be happy to go back. Yesterday was a very busy day with work for the Y, staff meeting, meeting with different people, and the Rock service. I think it all hit me today and I am just trying to recover. Tomorrow is my day off though and I am going on my first big hike twin sisters (7.5 miles). It should not be to hard and will help get me ready for some bigger ones. :) I can not wait!

1 comment:

Sara and Brian said...

Shalom, so good to hear what you are doing. I hope that you continue to hear God well in the beauty that surrounds. Fun pictures too!