Monday, June 30, 2008

Victories in Him







Last week was there were a lot of trial but as the faithful God we have He helped me grow throw them. And this week it has been amazing to see victories in Him! I have seen Him really do victories in the lives of some of the girls I am working with. Victories in my own life learning to trust Him more and learning more about graces. It goes on and on. I was also able to really enjoy the mountains last week. I started the week taking one of the girls I am mentoring on a 3.5 mile hike, then a couple of days later I went with two more girls I am mentoring on a 9 mile hike, and then I ended the week with a friend doing a 13 mile hike. The last hike was so beautiful! It was pretty easy up until the last 2 miles. The last two miles we were going through a lot of snow and then the last mile it was going vertically through snow (not so easy), but it was a lot of fun and a great challenge.

The Lord really has been blessing me with rest and victories in Him. Thank you for all your prayers.

1 comment:

Gman and Julz said...

You're really putting in the mileage! Both with your feet and your heart! we miss you, and so glad to hear what God is doing in you.