Thursday, July 24, 2008

Grace

Grace.....I have learned so much about grace this summer. Where I have not been giving myself grace, where I have not been giving others grace, and then how God is giving me the most amazing grace and wanting me to share that with others. It has been changing me...

This week an amazing women named Eva came to speak at LT, her story was the greatest picture of God's grace. At the end of the first night Britney a girl I had been praying for with with another friend said she wanted to accept Christ into her life. A couple of students got to pray with her. It was fun talking with her today and seeing how excited she is. Please keep Britney in your prays, she leaves to go back home August 2nd and I don't know what kind of support she has there. Please pray the Lord would continue to work in the little time left here.

No comments: