Friday, July 4, 2008

international dinner and 4th of July







We had an international dinner outreach this past week. It was pretty amazing seeing everyone come together to cook. It has been a great way to really get to know people here and build into them. I cooked Thai food with a two girls Rachel and Fai. Today Fai helped me cook something for my staff bbq and I was able to talk to her about her beliefs and faith and share mine. Please keep her in your prayers. I am going to hang out with her more tonight. The pictures above are from hiking, camping, outreach dinner, and the 4th of July parade today.

2 comments:

Gman and Julz said...

great pics! looks like you're connecting with a lot of folks, such fun faces... bless on

Christy Merry said...

love that pic of you (& peeps) 3rd from the bottom! & thanks for the comment & text! I hate texting tho' so I will call you sometime soonly! :) xoxoxoxxo - enjoy those mountains for me!